News and views in the 18th District

As an elected Republican PCO in the 18th, I've got a few views on what's happening, how, by and to who. This little effort will detail many of them.





Sunday, September 12, 2010

So, what's this all about?

My name is Hinton. I'm an elected Republican PCO for precinct 620 here in Clark County.

This political cycle has been, well, fascinating. I've seen things I was worried about happening... hoped would not happen... but happened anyway.

And now, we're down to two candidates: Ann Rivers and Dennis Kampe.

I make no bones about it: I support Ann Rivers. Have from the beginning. Efforts, both internal and external have been made to end my support or reroute it to others.

Not happening.

There's a lot of stuff going on out there... and this blog is a way to both keep track of it and present it.

Let's get this show on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment